Why it matters
What you will learn:
- Which asset classes are expected to perform strong as we move beyond the pandemic?
- How and where do investors see the volume of transactions starting to increase?
- Where is the institutional capital looking for deals right now?
- As the market outlook remains uncertain, which investment strategies present the most opportunity to maximize returns not only with an asset but also across portfolios?
- How has investor relations changed with the impact of technology?
How you will do more business:
Learn how to make smarter trading decisions as you listen to industry experts explain how investor expectations have changed over the past few years. With our star lineup, we’ll analyze the impact of technology on the real estate industry and examine how investor expectations and mindsets begin to change as they emerge from the pandemic.
Who participates :
Brokers, owners, developers, investors, construction, designers, architects, financial institutions, government officials and more!
Why should you participate:
Bisnow events bring together the biggest players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network and grow your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business better than we do. Join Bisnow as we step into the industry to analyze its strengths and strategize on its areas of opportunity.
For any questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries, please email our California Events Producer, Madison Weisiger, at firstname.lastname@example.org.