Managed company café
It is a privilege to bring to the market one of the best performing coffee shops on the Sunshine Coast.
Conveniently located in a scenic waterfront location, this upscale cafe is strategically located in a heavily populated business district, close to hospitals, hundreds of new apartments, and within walking distance of some of the city’s shops. the country’s busiest retail and complementary businesses.
Due to the unique location, the financial performance of the company is impressive. Weekly sales are incredibly consistent (around $ 30,000 p / w), and the team of professionals grinds about 60 pounds of the unique coffee blend per week.
With endless selling points, you have to pay attention to this well-systemized operation with a full complement of managers in place. Correct, the owner (5 years old) does not work in the company, he has never served as a client or made coffee, he is surrounded by a proud and competent team, who take care of everything the back and front of the house.
In addition to:
• An emphyteutic lease is in place with options until 2037
• Low occupancy costs less than 7% of turnover
• Works under full management
• Superb layout and perfect location
• Self-employed – no franchise fees to pay
• Exemplary financial and point-of-sale systems
• Huge growth prospects in the region
• Consistent sales of approximately $ 30,000 per week
If you’re looking for a top-notch business that offers exceptional flexibility, huge financial rewards, proven systems, and one of the best locations possible, you should call to find out more.
Selling price $ 900,000 plus stock.
Call Rod Russell on 0409 931 600 to find out more.