In this review, we’ll take a look at the top popular real estate CRMs in 2021 – their pros and cons, features, pricing, and the requirements these platforms must meet.
What should the CRM be able to do when it comes to a real estate agency?
A good real estate accounting system should be functional, taking into account the specifics of the niche. If we are talking about the best CRM for real estate agents, then for a real estate agency the requirements for such a platform are as follows:
- Collect, store and display information on objects filtered by category – residential or commercial real estate, luxury, new buildings, aftermarket, land, sale or rental, etc.
- The time for data processing and publication of the result should be minimal, so that the agency employee can quickly select the appropriate options for the client who applied.
- Integration with online ad placement services. Work on the principle of a “single window”, by uploading new data to as many suitable sites as possible.
- Collect customer information as completely and accurately as possible. The data should be available with just a few clicks so that the manager can clarify whatever is needed during a call or a visit from a customer.
- Separation of access rights according to responsibilities in the company – owners, real estate agents, managers, appraisers and experts. When sharing a system, the functionality of use should be different.
- The most understandable and transparent transaction accounting – from the first request of the customer.
- A CRM system for a real estate agency should maintain integration with third party services that can be useful: Yandex or Google maps, photo hosting, corporate website, SMS sending services, instant messengers, call center .
- Supports the ability to quickly adjust data – for example, changing the price or marking an item as withdrawn from sale. Blocking of an object, if a deposit has been paid for it during the sale or rental.
- Working speed – real-time data update, processing of requests when filling a request on the official website, quick activation of the IP phone system.
Convenient and simple interface, understandable for a novice user, and knowledge base for those who have not yet understood how the service works. Nothing superfluous – a minimum of functions, which are sufficient for normal operation. There is no need to activate and configure additional modules – everything works immediately. If necessary, the functionality can be changed to meet user needs. Comprehensive statistics for different advertising sources, which will avoid unnecessary costs with their low efficiency.
The JokerCRM is one of CRM platforms which has been developed in collaboration with real estate specialists. You can purchase the software package immediately or rent it from the developers.
Simple functional interface with integration of the agency’s website. “Magic button” to add a new object to the database with a few clicks. Separate modules for employees, clients, mortgage calculator, reviews, comparison and selection of objects according to specified criteria, analyzer for real estate market, IP telephony, etc. There is integration with popular mobile messengers – Telegram, WhatsApp and Viber, as well as with mail.
JoyWork is a federal system suitable for construction companies and real estate agents.
A good solution for a large agency or a developer, with a simple and modern interface. Convenient search for objects on the map. Highly responsive technical support responding within minutes, including overnight. Flexible sales funnel editor, which allows you to define any number of stages in great detail, with checklists for their implementation. Posting of advertisements on 200 thematic sites.